Security Policies. Auditing and Regulations. Security Strategies. Attack management. Cryptography and Cryptanalysis. Authentication.
Do you consider that your company has sufficient digital protection? Learn how to identify breaches, manage attacks and ensure the IT security of your information and activity against the most common threats in the digital environment.
To manage computer security in the company, acquiring the necessary knowledge to be able to establish adequate security protocols for the company's computer equipment and corporate networks.
They can participate as students in these courses:
In addition, it must meet one of these two requirements:
1. Approach to the elements involved in security
2. Identification of security policies
3. Characterization of safety auditing and management of safety regulations.
4. Implementation of security strategies
5. Network exploration
6. Classification of remote and local attacks
7. Deepening of security in wireless networks
8. Use of cryptography and cryptanalysis
9. Authentication implementation